Our style is relaxed, and we hope the space feels like home.
We’re ordinary people who are seeking to know God more and love each other better.
The Gathering is applicable and understandable for people at all stages of their journeys with God.
Fresh faces are the norm, so if you’re new you’ll fit right in!
Here's what you can anticipate:
- Ample parking (on Sundays and evenings we are the primary parking lot patrons)
- Handicap accessible entrance
- A warm welcome upon arrival
- Kids Life groups for children (duration of the Gathering)
- Coffee, tea, water on the house
- Live music with lyrics on the screens
- Practical Bible message from Pastor Joe, Pastor Abi or a team member
- Opportunities to connect beyond the Gatherings