Our style is relaxed, and we hope the space feels like home.
We’re ordinary people who are seeking to know God more and love each other better.
The Gathering is applicable and understandable for people at all stages of their journeys with God.
Fresh faces are the norm, so if you’re new you’ll fit right in!
HERE'S WHAT YOU CAN ANTICIPATE:
- Signage on street to help you find your way to 150 Dow. St.
- Ample parking during our Gatherings
- Handicap accessible entrance
- Hand sanitizer provided on the way in and out
- Kids Life is available!
- Water available
- Coffee, tea, and snacks are welcome; bring your own
- Chairs with distance between you and others
- Live music with lyrics on the screens
- Practical Bible message from Pastor Joe, Pastor Abi or team
- Communion at start of the month; individual disposable cups
- Sanitizing of the building between Gatherings
TO SEE HOW THINGS HAPPEN AROUND HERE
OUTSIDE OF THE CURRENT CRISIS, CHECK OUT THE VIDEO!